It’s no secret. I’m a big fan of Whole 30. It’s crazy awesome, and man you are going to love the way you FEEL on it! So as much as I talk about it, I am constantly asked what are my favorite items on a Whole 30 round?!
So Below I’m going to talk about 13 of them…
#1 The Instant Pot. This is not Whole 30 exclusive item. It’s great for a lot of things and a lot of different meals, but hard boiled eggs and shredded BBQ chicken were my favorite Whole 30 items to quickly and easily whip up in here!
2. RXBars. You really don’t want to have to use these because they are reserved for “emergencies” only, not just to get a “sweet fix”. So while they are really filling, yummy, and Whole30 MUST, they are really dense so it’s not an ideal way to try to “cheat” anyways!
3. Nutpods. Oh goodness.. I love these babies. They are great for teas, coffee, and cooking too! I use the Lemon Vanilla with Iced unsweetened Passion Tea, and the others for coffee, fluffier eggs, etc.. They also have amazing seasonal flavors, like (you guessed it) PUMPKIN SPICE!
4. Coconut Aminos. This is key for adding great flavor to stir fry dishes. It mimic Soy Sauce, but I honestly think it’s better! Even if you aren’t doing Whole 30 I’d recommend it over Soy Sauce for healthier cooking!
5. Most Salsas! Surprisingly most salsa are clean for Whole 30 (always check though)! We usually prefer an organic one (’cause I put that ‘ish on everythang), but I was delighted to find this Pace worked well!
6. Tessemae’s Dressings and Sauce! They are so good and you can use them on everything and in a bunch of different dishes. BBQ Chicken, Buffalo Chicken with Ranch, Salads, a Marinade, and more!!
7. COFFEE! Probably not the healthiest recommendation haha, but is is Whole 30 approved!! This is awesome for an ice coffee with your Nutpods!!
8. There are several different Whole 30 approved bacons, but this was a favorite for the whole family! It’s called Nature’s Rancher!
9. Riced Cauliflower. Already riced cauliflower is SUCH a blessing. I’m not usually one for buying things already chopped, but I make the exception for riced cauliflower and broccoli haha!
10. These four seasonings. UGH… so good!! I use the “seasoning salt” for potatoes and stir-fry with coconut aminos– it’s like a healthy Lawry’s seasoning. The “21 Seasoning Salute” is perfect on pork chops and green beans. I love the “Everything, but the Bagel Sesame” on my eggs. Chile Lime is great for a Spanish inspired dish!! If you don’t have a Trader Joe’s… I’m so sorry. You can grab three HERE, and the remaining one here though!
11. Ground Cumin is your key for good taco meat without the regular 99 cent package that is filled with yuck!! Here’s a good recipe for Whole 30 approved Taco Seasoning!
12. Coconut Milk. You will use this for soups and several other things on Whole 30! Double check the ingredients on your brand’s ingredient though!
13. Classico Tomato + Basil Sauce. Unless they changed the recipe it this was a surprising find at Walmart that was Whole 30 approved! Great for spaghetti with spaghetti squash!
13. The one and only butter replacement… GHEE. Ghee is worth the price to have something that resembles butter. Just do it… you won’t look back! I prefer it over butter now!
If this is helpful for you make sure you pin the information to keep track of!